How to create a stock issue in Boost.space?
In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide helping you how to accomplish a mass import of records into a stock issue.
Import template – Stock issue
1. In order to create a stock issue, a stock card and a stock item must exist.
2. Create a spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheet). Fill in the first row according to the attached photo. In order to correctly create the dispensing sheet, you must fill in the stock card.
3. After creating the spreadsheet, download the file in “.csv format”.
4. In the Boost.space moduleAn application or tool inside the Boost.space system. Whole system is build on modularity. read more open the Stock issues moduleAn application or tool inside the Boost.space system. Whole system is build on modularity. read more, and click on “Add”.
5. Fill in the necessary information and upload your .csv file by clicking on “import items/records from csv”.
6. The import of the items has been done. To create it, click on “save”.