Table of Contents
To trigger an instant trigger (Custom webhook integrator. Designed to work with data inside the application.']module[/tooltip]) in your scenario when an event occurs in a web service that is not currently implemented (and supports sending webhooks) as an app in Boost.space Integrator, follow these steps:
- Add the Webhooks > Custom webhook module to your scenario
- Create the webhook in the desired web service
- Specify events that trigger the Custom webhook module in your Boost.space Integrator scenario
- Run the scenario and waiting until the event that triggers the module occurs
- Add the Webhooks > Custom webhook module to your scenario.
- Set the webhook name, if needed.
- Copy the provided address to the clipboard.
- Log in to the web service account.
- Click on the cog-wheel in the menu on the left to open the settings.
- Open the Webhooks settings and click the green Create Webhook button.
- Enter the name for the webhook.
- Enter the address you have copied to your clipboard in step 3 in the Adding the Instant Trigger (webhook) to Your Scenario section above.
- Select the event that will trigger the webhook.
Now, run your Boost.space Integrator scenario with the Webhooks > Custom webhook module. The module (and scenario) is triggered when the specified event in the web service occurs.