|This application does not need additional settings. So you can make Unique, active service acces point to a network. There are different types of connections (API key, Oauth…). only by using your login credentials or by following the instructions below .
Freelo is an online application to organize the workflow and communicate with team Can view and manage items while using existing statuses and labels. or clients. Thanks to Freelo everyone knows what to do when the deadline is, and where to look up the necessary information.
Connect Freelo and Boost.space for improved workflow and communication
- After logging in to your Centralization and synchronization platform, where you can organize and manage your data. – click on the Part of the Boost.space system, where you can create your connections and automate your processes. at the top right of your screen
2. In the Integrator click on “Create a new scenario” on the top right of your screen
3. Click on the plus icon and find Freelo.
4. Choose any of the A specific connection between applications in which data can be transferred. Two types of scenarios: active/inactive. that you want to use
5. Click on the Add button and hit “Save”
6. Allow the app to access your account by clicking the green button.
That is it. You are now reached a connection!