|Active with remarks|
|This application needs additional settings. Please follow the documentation below to create your own Unique, active service acces point to a network. There are different types of connections (API key, Oauth…)..|
The Colligso TextIn The module is an application or tool within the Boost.space system. The entire system is built on this concept of modularity. (module - Contacts) enables you to create a customer in your Colligso TextIn account.
- A Colligso account
In order to use Colligso with Centralization and synchronization platform, where you can organize and manage your data. Part of the Boost.space system, where you can create your connections and automate your processes., it is necessary to have a Colligso account. If you do not have one, you can create a Colligso account at www.colligso.com/textin.html.
|The module dialog fields that are displayed in bold (in the Boost.space Integrator A specific connection between applications in which data can be transferred. Two types of scenarios: active/inactive., not in this documentation article) are mandatory!|
To connect your Colligso TextIn account to Boost.space Integrator you need to obtain an API Key from your Colligso account.
- Log in to your Colligso account.
- Go to Business > API Keys.
- Click the +New button.
- Enter the name of the API Key, fill the desired fields, and click Save.
- Click on the name of the API Key you have created and copy the provided API Key.
- Go to Boost.space Integrator and open the Colligso Textin module’s Create a connection dialog.
- Enter the API Key you have copied in step 5 to the respective field and click the Continue button to establish the connection.
The connection has been established. You can proceed with setting up the module.