|Active with remarks|
|This application needs additional settings. Please follow the documentation below to create your connection.|
The Contact Form 7 integrator. Designed to work with data inside the application.']module[/tooltip]s enable you to monitor new form submissions in your Contact Form 7.
- A Contact Form 7 plugin for WordPress — you can download the plugin at wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7
- A CF7 Redirections, Integrations, and Database plugin — you can download the plugin at wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-redirections-integrations-and-database
|None of the WordPress plugins mentioned above are managed by Boost.space Integrator!|
To connect your Contact Form 7 to Boost.space Integrator, you’ll need to generate a webhook URL in Boost.space Integrator, and then add the webhook URL to the CF7 plugin Integrations settings.
1. Add the Watch New Form Submission module to your Boost.space Integrator scenario.
2. Generate and copy the webhook URL.
3. Enter the copied webhook URL into your Contact Form configuration, and activate the integration.
Now, every time a form is submitted, the Watch New Form submissions module in your Boost.space Integrator scenario is triggered.
For more details, please visit the CF7 Redirections, Integrations, and Database page.
Do you need help with something specific regarding Contact Form 7?
We are here for you.
Get support on the road to success from real experts.
We will help you set up your business processes, create connections from your current IT stack, and set up data analysis.Get in touch