|Active with remarks|
|This application needs additional settings. Please follow the documentation below to create your connection.|
The Leady integrator. Designed to work with data inside the application.']module[/tooltip]s allow you to retrieve the export of the tracking records in your Leady account.
A Leady account – create an account at leady.com/register.
The module dialog fields that are displayed in bold (in the Boost.space Integrator Boost.space Integrator, not in this documentation article) are mandatory!
To connect your Leady account to Boost.space Integrator you need to obtain the API Key from your Leady account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Boost.space Integrator module.
1. Log in to your Leady account.
2. From the Dashboard, select the website for which you want to establish the connection > Connections > API Key.
3. Copy the API Token to your clipboard.
4. Go to Boost.space Integratort and open the Leady module’s Create a Connection dialog.
5. In the Connection name field, enter your connection name.
6. In the API Key field, enter the access token copied in step 4.
7. In the Web field, enter your domain name. You can find the domain name at the website > Manage.
8. Click Continue.
The Connection has been established.
Returns daily export for the specified date.
Enter (map) the date for which you want to retrieve the daily export of the tracking records.
For more information, see the Leady API Documentation.
Do you need help with something specific regarding Leady?
We are here for you.
Get support on the road to success from real experts.
We will help you set up your business processes, create connections from your current IT stack, and set up data analysis.Get in touch