- Clover POS
- Getting Started with Clover POS
- Connecting Clover POS to Boost.space Integrator
- Line Items
|Active with remarks|
|This application needs additional settings. Please follow the documentation below to create your connection.|
The Clover POS integrator. Designed to work with data inside the application.']module[/tooltip]s allow you to search, retrieve, create, update, and delete the customers, orders, line items from your Clover POS account.
A Clover POS account – create an account at clover.com.
The module dialog fields that are displayed in bold (in the Boost.space Integrator scenario, not in this documentation article) are mandatory!
To connect your Clover POS account to Boost.space Integrator you need to obtain the API Key from your Clover POS account and insert it in the Create a connection dialog in the Boost.space Integrator module.
1. Log in to your Clover POS account.
2. Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
3. Log in to your Boost.space Integrator account, add a module from the Clover POS app into an Boost.space Integrator scenario.
4. Click Add next to the Connection field.
5. In the Connection name field, enter a name for the connection.
6. In the API Key enter the details copied in step 3 and click Continue.
The connection has been established.
Performs an arbitrary authorized API Call.
Enter a path relative to
Select the HTTP method you want to use:
GET to retrieve information for an entry.
POST to create a new entry.
PUT to update/replace an existing entry.
PATCH to make a partial entry update.
DELETE to delete an entry.
Enter the desired request headers. You don’t have to add authorization headers; we already did that for you.
Enter the request query string.
Enter the body content for your API call.
Do you need help with something specific regarding Clover POS?
We are here for you.
Get support on the road to success from real experts.
We will help you set up your business processes, create connections from your current IT stack, and set up data analysis.Get in touch