Get the most out of your physical cash register
By connecting the physical cash register Dotykačka with the Boost.space system, you get completely new opportunities for use.
Linking several physical cash registers
You can connect an unlimited number of physical cash registers (Dotykaček) to Boost.space.
Just create a new integration for each individual cash register (cloud) and it's done. For these integrations, you will then have the option to set whether they draw the same products (you assign them the same product lists), the same stock management (you assign them the same warehouses) and whether orders should be stored in the same place (you assign them the same business process).
This connection is absolutely simple and with our instructions, you will have everything you need in a few minutes.
Connecting physical cash registers with e-shop
Have you ever wanted to connect physical checkouts in stores with an e-shop? Use the same products in the e-shop and physical checkout? Have a clear overview of your stock management? Boost.space is the solution.
You can connect your e-shops (Prestashop) to Boost.space, which can then be easily connected to your physical cash registers. Both, the e-shop and the checkouts, can use common products, stock management, and much more. Of course, advanced data analytics are available to analyze the sales and profitability of your products, determine the seasonality of your sales, and uncover your strengths or weaknesses in the sales process.
The central database of products
What is the purpose of such a central product database? Imagine that you have several stores or e-shops where you offer the same products and you want to make any change, for example, change the price, give a discount on the product, withdraw it from a sale or simply edit the information. In Boost.space you make this change in one place and this change is updated in all your stores and all your e-shops.
The best part is that this setup requires only one click - simply select the product list in the integration within the "Product List" field that you will use for your other integrations (Touch, Prestashop, etc).
Connecting Boost.space with Dotykačka
In this tutorial, you will learn how to start synchronizing your Dotykačka checkouts with Boost.space.
1. Default settings in Boost.space
The first part of the synchronization takes place in Boost.space
- Set product categories
- Set up products in spaces that will sync with Dotykačka
- Set business process (if downloading orders from the Dotykačka is required)
- Set warehouses (if stock removal is required when downloading orders from Dotykačka)
2. Setting up the integration of Dotykačka within Boost.space
In the second part, we can focus on setting up the integration itself
- Create a new Dotykačka integration (Home → Module Store → Integrations → Dotykačka→ Add Integration)
- Safe mode - disables any erasure of data - switch to YES if you want to make sure that the integration does not delete any existing data
- Business Process - fill in the business process if you want to download orders to this business process from Dotykačka (optional)
- Assigned products - select one or more lists of products that you want to synchronize with Dotykačka
- Assigned warehouses - select one or more warehouses from which you want to pick goods when downloading orders (optional)
- Click "Save" and then use the pencil icon to open the created integration
- Click "Select action" → User authentication
- A window will open with the Dotykačka portal where you need to log in and select the cloud with which you will synchronize the data
- After selecting the cloud and the confirmation, Boost.space is successfully paired with the Dotykačka cloud and you can start syncing
3. Data synchronization of Dotykačka and Boost.space
The third part consists of the initial setup of data synchronization, which will then be performed automatically
- Click on select action → Sync product categories - required for new integrations (then happens automatically 1x overnight)
- Click on select action → Product synchronization - required for new integrations (from now on it happens automatically every 30 minutes)
- Click on select action → Synchronize warehouses - required for new integration (from now on it happens automatically every 30 minutes)
- Click on select action → Synchronize orders - required for new integration (from now on it happens automatically every 30 minutes)
- Switch the integration status to Active
Regular synchronizations require the status to be set as Active. If an unexpected error occurs during a sync, the status is switched to Suspended. In this case, you need to perform the synchronization manually (using the "Select Action" button) and find out what happened from the logs (which will be displayed). If the error is not obvious, contact us at email@example.com.
In addition to user authentication and data synchronization, you also have the option of the "Difference" action.
These actions list the difference between the Boost.space data and the data inside the Touch. This allows you to easily check what changes, and if any, the data synchronization will make.